9.5.11

"I'm not a kid anymore."



« you have to stop thinking that I am the same girl I was two years ago. now I know what I want, I know what I don't want, now I know what people I love.
you have to stop thinking that you are important to me, you're not. you're not the person I loved, you're not the friend I needed, you're not what I want beside me.
you have to stop thinking that I wanna be your friend, like always was.
you have to stop thinking that I do anything for you. I don't. I don't give anything for you, I don't wanna know anything about you. I don't love you anymore. I don't need you. I needed you, now I don't.
you're just a person that I thought I knew, you're just a person that exist in the world, not my world.
so live your life, I live mine. »

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário